Each player begins the game as an Astro Lord on their asteroid base. This base enables players to extract minerals and build factories, which will be used to produce ammunition and spare parts for their space ships.
This base is the player’s primary stronghold: other Lords can raid it, but they won‘t be able to capture it.
Players can also capture up to five additional asteroids, which will be used to extract minerals. But beware: the player will have to remain on the alert to keep other Lords from recapturing the asteroids.
Player bases are located on asteroids, which travel within the Oort Cloud. Once they’ve acquired the appropriate skills, players can control their asteroid’s movements.
This can be extremely useful for:
- Navigating into nebulae rich with minerals and other useful elements;
- Searching for victims;
- Trading expeditions: searching for the most lucrative market prices, or using the asteroid to transport resources;
- Pursuing enemies;
- Escaping from persistent robbers and invaders;
- Carrying out clan raids;
- Locating safe places within trade zones;
- Being recruited by other players to escort their more vulnerable asteroids;
And lastly, exploration of the vacant sectors of the galaxy within the Radar’s radius, which could bring resources and other useful bonuses.