The player needs to register at http://astrolords.bisbog.com by entering an email address and choosing their username and password, or by logging in with their Facebook account.
To play in browser, they need to download and install Unity Web Player for Windows or Mac OS: http://unity3d.com/webplayer.
Once installed, the player can enter the game at https://astrolords.bisbog.com/en/play/.
The player can also download a free game client which is available for the following operation systems:
- Windows: http://bisbog.astrolords.com/astrolords.win/AstroLords_EN_1.3.9.zip
- Mac: http://bisbog.astrolords.com/astrolords.mac/AstroLords_EN_1.3.9.dmg
To play the game, the player can also use their browser such as:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
In order for the game to work in their browser, the player must also download and install Unity WebPlayer plugin for Windows and Mac OS at http://unity3d.com/webplayer
Once they have registered, the player can launch the game, meet their Advisors and follow the tutorial quests. Those quests are designed to help the player learn how to:
To grow quickly, the player should keep an eye on new quests in the Advisors window and complete them.
Choose and upgrade a Captain
Recruiting your first Captain is very important. There are 7 classes the player can choose from. Each of them has their own unique skills so the player should choose wisely as dismissing a Captain requires tritium.
Here is a list of some Captains advantages:
- Spy is at the early stages because of his skill "Technology Theft", which allows the player to accelerate their science studying. He also possesses a premium class primary ship.
- Warrior is extremely useful after he gains level 5+ as well as enough points to study a skill of premium Frigate .
- Scientist gets more experience points than other Captains, he can also increase the asteroid's scientific progress.
To learn more, have a look at their skills.
- Weaponry skills allow the player to increase damage by studying the Volley Gun skill.
- Leadership skills depend of specific Captain so the player should think which of them they wish to study.
- Piloting skills allow Captain to receive new ships.
1. Follow your Advisors.
- The player can find them at the top-right corner of the screen.
- The Advisors help players progress in the game by providing them with quests and rewarding them after they have been completed.
2. Improve your asteroid.
3. Improve your Captains.
4. Explore the Oort Cloud.