Robbery is one of the activities available to players in the game of Astro Lords: Oort Cloud.
If the player wishes to rob someone's asteroid, he/she needs to destroy its Starbase and then go through the portal that will appear in its place.
At that, the player is not required to destroy defending ships.
If the player destroys the enemy Starbase, it is restored losing one cannon and one radar.
When all the cannons are lost, the Starbase turns off. Cannons can be repaired manually and require resources to do that.
This is what the player can get if he/she commits a robbery:
Take into account
1. The amount of ammunition loaded to a ship is not counted as the asteroid's warehouse limit; the ship has its own one.
2. When the player robs an alien asteroid, there is a 1% chance to get a random Rune as well as 0,01% chance to get an artifact.
3. If the player wishes, he/she can rob up to 50% resources the target asteroid has, including those available at the Market and Clan Warehouse.
4. If the player commits a robbery with other Astro Lords, their booty is shared between allies in proportion with their Captains levels as well as the number of those who survive and do not retreat.
5. That part of booty that cannot be robbed is equal to capacity of all warehouses, depending on level of the science of Hidden Storage.
The science of "Hidden Storage" affects only asteroid's warehouses; it affects neither Market nor Clan Storage.